Friday, March 23, 2012

Jesus Loves The Little Children, All The Little Children of the World!

It has been several months since I have written in this blog, and since then I have given birth to a wonderful baby boy. In honor of that, I want to showcase the faces of God's beautiful babies from around the world:

Mongolia
Image Credit

Peru
Image Credit

Kenya
Image Credit

France
Image Credit

China
Image Credit

Ireland
Image Credit

Afghanistan
Image Credit

Morocco
Image Credit

And my little baby boy!

United States of America


"Jesus loves the little children
All the little children of the world!"

Here is the trailer to that movie "Babies", where a man followed the lives of four babies around the world, from birth to toddlerhood. Babies are babies, no matter where in the world, but it's still cute to see them in different cultures!!! I still haven't seen this movie, but I want to!



Thanks for reading! Please share or leave your thoughts in the comments!
God Bless You in the Name of Jesus †
♥Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment