Friday, December 23, 2011

Here Today and Gone Tomorrow

Life on this beautiful planet sure is short, but thank God in all His mercy that when we accept His Son Jesus as the Savior from our sins we are promised that we will live forever and ever in His glory in heaven.

It's a comforting feeling to know that I will see my husband again... and not only will I *see* him again, but I will see him forever! Forever times infinity! I don't understand the whole concept of whether or not you are "married" in heaven... (no, right??)... but would we remember that we were once married? Isn't that what a "soul mate" is? I need to learn more about that.. Anyway, I'm still glad we'll spend eternity together :-)

My hubby got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers on our "5-year dating anniversary" this past December 8th and in an attempt to keep the memory of those flowers alive, I threw out the dead ones and put the live ones in a mason jar and took a picture.

Such a shame that flowers don't last longer...

Are there flowers in heaven??
So much I still need to learn...



Thank you a million times over Jesus for Your sacrifice
and Your promise of eternal life.

*     *     *     *     *

God bless you!
xoxo
♥ †
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment