Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DIY Infant Toys: Part I

I don't remember what even gave me this idea... Probably just browsing around on the internet, looking for inexpensive yet high quality toys... (I'm pretty sure that's an oxymoron?!)

I came across a site that listed some fun and easy do-it-yourself toys for your infant, toddler and/or older child. Then I stumbled upon Pinterest and I REALLY hit the jackpot!! Wow, that site is awesome!! It's invitation only at this point I guess, so I couldn't create an inspiration board (waiting for response to my invite request)... but here are some great finds on Pinterest from around the blogosphere... (Thank you to all you ladies and moms who put such effort into getting these ideas to others! You're truly a blessing! God bless YOU!!)

(Click on the embedded image to get to the original site for DIY Instructions)

Hand-Sewn Elephant


Sewn "Colors" Book


Stuffed Penguin


Bean Bag Frog





Carseat Toys

Source: etsy.com via Meghan on Pinterest


This one isn't really a toy, but it's still useful!

Binky Holder/Leash
Source: etsy.com via Meghan on Pinterest


If you end up making any of these, let me know how they turned out!! I really hope I can make at least SOME of them!

There are lots more I found that I will be posting later :-)

God bless
xoxo

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment