Sunday, December 11, 2011

38 Weeks and Counting!

I cannot believe that our son will be here so soon! I am *expecting* to go late, but it's crazy that my due date is 10 days away!!

This journey has been incredible! Thank you God for blessing me with such an awesome experience :-)

The nursery is so close to being finished. I had my baby shower - which was AMAZING! and such a huge huge blessing!! I am sooo incredibly thankful for everyone and everything!

I found out the other day that my lil boy is "sunny side-up" (posterior, meaning facing toward my tummy instead of my back... means more painful & difficult labor, including the dreaded "back labor")... So, I am getting nervous about labor, but praying that God will be my strength and that He will not only sustain me physically, but give me courage in the face of fear and uncertainty and pain.

I know that He will, but I know that I have to do my part too and draw near to Him!



♥ Thank You God ♥

xoxo

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment