Monday, August 22, 2011

Thoughts on Nursery Décor for Lil Jakey

I haven't set up the nursery yet, but I know I want to go with browns, tans, sage green, blues and yellows... but mostly sage green. I am also planning on doing a sheep and/or farm "theme". I don't really want it to be too "themey," but I love sheep so much!

Figured I'd share some nurseries I liked while I was browsing through the Project Nursery website. I may or may not use some of them as inspiration... I first have to paint the room and get it cleaned out!

I really like a shabby or antique look, though I am often drawn to modern nurseries as well. In the end, I don't think I can let myself do anything but a shabby/antique look - or as shabby as I can get!!

see full nursery here
see full nursery here
see full nursery here
see full nursery here
see full nursery here

Enjoy browsing through these adorable and inspiring nurseries! It's amazing the creativity some people have!

God bless xoxo

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment