Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Free Bracelets from Open Doors USA for "One With Them" Campaign

Open Doors USA "One With Them Campaign"

Got an email today from Open Doors USA for two FREE "barbwire" wristbands (flexible rubber) to show solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering because of their faith.

They share our faith - but not our freedom

Watch the below videos to hear testimonies from Christians in Bangladesh, Eritrea and Central Asia. Also visit the below link to order your free wristbands. They will certainly be conversation starters!! 

I hope that wearing it will remind me to pray for the persecuted Church every time I look at it. I will also keep in prayer that the Holy Spirit would speak through me on their behalf whenever if anyone asks me about the bracelet.








Holy Father, I pray for Your children who suffer persecution and adversity for Your Namesake and for following the One True King, Jesus Christ. May Your Holy Spirit guide them and give them strength to endure and the courage to face Your enemies in the name of Jesus. I believe the words of Jesus that we are blessed to suffer on His behalf and that if we truly strive to live holy lives through faith in You and by the power of the Holy Spirit, then we will suffer persecution. May we in America be inspired by our brothers and sisters overseas who have no freedom for their faith, yet they fearlessly hold on to the truth. Bless them abundantly, for they are a blessing to us. I pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to living a more holy life and that the Lord My God will grant me strength and courage to stand firm by the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I ask in the Name of Jesus that my life be transformed into a life that brings glory to You, as our brothers and sisters bring glory to You and Your Name. You are a holy God. May all Your people be holy also as a reflection of Your holiness. I thank you for the persecuted Church and all that we can learn from them. Bless them and may they feel Your presence always. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Thanks for reading! Please share or leave your thoughts in the comments!
God Bless You in the Name of Jesus †
♥Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment